RECRUITMENTS THE LITTLE PRÖDIGES
INTERNSHIP - Business Developer / Key Account Manager
JANUARY 2022 - 6 months
Les Petits Prödiges is looking for an intern as Business Developer / Sales Manager , for a period of 6 months, from January 2022.
Les Petits Prödiges is a brand of natural & eco-responsible cosmetics whose objective is to revisit all the basics of the beauty routine in "Green & Sexy".
Green? Natural & transparent formulas, eco-responsible packaging & local production
Sexy? design, scents, attractive and pleasant textures.
Our challenge? Propose to consume better while having pleasure.
Created in November 2017, the brand needs you to continue its development!
More information on: www.lespetitsprodiges.com
As part of our development, we are looking for an intern as Business Developer , whose objective will be to manage and expand the brand's network of outlets and improve existing ones.
- Increase turnover & achieve monthly objectives
- Search for new retail partners in France and internationally
- Field prospecting / emails / telephone
Key Account Management:
- Management of the turnover of each point of sale and objective of improving the latter via the levers put in place with the manager (sales events, gifts, POS, etc.)
- Regular visits to our strategic points of sale in Paris & IDF: merchandising control, build relationships with store managers, feedback to improve sell-out.
- Commercial events at point of sale
- Regular analyzes & reports of sell-outs / stock by point of sale
- Management of all our resellers: order taking, invoicing, daily follow-up.
Required skills :
Complete mastery of the office package and in particular Excel.
Qualities required : Autonomous, dynamic, smiling, comfortable speaking, motivated, curious, involved, liking negotiation .
In general, we are looking for someone willing to join a young startup to actively participate in its development.
Remuneration : 700 €, 50% transport.
Rhythm of the internship : Ideally, we are looking for someone available from Tuesday to Saturday included (Sunday & Monday Off) with a view to possible animations / pop-up stores on Saturdays (not systematic).
To apply, send your CV (cover letter is a + but not mandatory) to email@example.com
>> Specify the title of the internship offer in the subject line of the email.
>> Applications will be processed during the month of October.