Protection of personal data
Concerned about protecting your privacy, we attach great importance to the confidentiality of the personal data that you transmit to us.
We would like to explain to you through this personal data protection policy (hereinafter "Policy"), the nature of the personal data that we collect, the way in which we treat it, the measures that we take to ensure their safety and the nature of your rights.
Our Policy may be updated at any time by us and these changes will take effect immediately. We therefore invite you to refer to it regularly in order to take note of its latest version available.
By using our website lespetitsprodiges.com (hereinafter referred to as “Site”), you declare that you accept the terms of this Policy and consent to our collecting and using your personal data in accordance with the Policy. This Policy applies to all personal data that you provide to us directly or indirectly. In case of disagreement with the terms of the Policy, we invite you not to use our site.
For any information, you can contact us here
1. WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data collected is processed by Les Petits Prödiges only.
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect personal data directly from you, in particular when:
- You create an account on our Site,
- You subscribe to our newsletter,
- You place and pay an order on our Site,
- You use our loyalty program,
- You write a customer review, a comment on our social networks or on our Site,
- You contact us through various channels, including contact forms, by post or by telephone,
- You contact us via our social networks,
- You participate in a game or contest, product tests, satisfaction surveys, polls,
- You share your content with us on our UGC (User Generated Consent),
We only collect your personal data when it is strictly necessary and legal. We are committed to collecting only the minimum personal information necessary for the purposes covered by this Policy.
In the event that we need to use your personal data for purposes not covered by this Policy , you will be asked for additional consent. Such consent is not mandatory but will sometimes be necessary in order for us to be able to meet your needs / requests.
Please note, however, that your consent will not be required if the processing we are doing doing with your personal data is justified by a legitimate reason, provided that such use does not have a detrimental effect on your own rights and interests.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We may collect personal information about you from various sources, including:
- Personal data collected directly, which you voluntarily communicate to us, in particular through collection forms (for example: last name, first name, contact details, etc.);
- Personal data collected indirectly, automatically or with your express consent when using our Site;
4.WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect the data provided on our website: your name, first name, email address, the content of your order, the amount of the order, delivery address, mobile / landline number, date of birth, content of your review
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
The processing that we carry out responds to an explicit, legitimate and determined purpose.
Any processing of your personal data which has a purpose other than those set out below will require your consent if it does not is not justified by a legitimate interest.
For our part, the processing of your personal data allows us to provide you with the services of the site, to ensure their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment and in particular from:
- Manage the operation and optimization of our Site and our services and products;
- Help speed up your future activities and experiences on our Site;
- Evaluate the use of our Site, our products and services and analyze the effectiveness of our communication campaigns and promotions;
- Manage the loyalty program and provide you with its advantages. These treatments are carried out subject to your consent;
- Manage our customer relationship through our CRM, in order to get to know you better, personalize our products and services and contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you (launch of new products, promotional offers, promotional events, PR events, gatherings VIP) provided that you have given your consent, (or that you have not expressed your refusal) or that you have previously requested a product or service from us and that the communication is relevant or related to this prior request and made within the time limits set by applicable laws.
- Provide you with products or services that you request from us (request for information to answer your questions / comments);
- Proceed with the verification, identification and authentication of the personal data that you have transmitted to us;
- Prevent and detect fraud, malware (malicious software) and manage security incidents;
- Manage any disputes.
We strive to minimize the data collected, to keep it accurate and up to date by facilitating the rights of data subjects.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
TYPE OF DATA
> The personal data that you have completed / declared in your profile.
> Data concerning your browsing, your use of the Site,
Duration of three (3) years from your last activity on the Site
> Data related to an order
Duration of three (3) years from your order
> Audience measurement statistics and your raw traffic data for our Site
Duration of thirteen (13) months
> Bank details
Duration of the transaction.
Subject to your express consent, this data may be kept until the expiration date of the credit card
> Data making it possible to establish proof of a right or a contract, or kept for compliance with a legal obligation
Archiving in accordance with current legislation.
However, in order to meet our administrative, legal, accounting and tax obligations, your data may be archived and kept beyond the aforementioned periods, in accordance with the legislation in force.
8. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?
We are the sole recipients of your personal data and do not market them.
9. WHAT IS OUR NON-EU TRANSFER POLICY?
We do not transmit your data outside the EU.
10. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
In our capacity as data controller, we take all reasonable precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data by implementing organizational, technical, software and physical measures.
Access to your personal data is limited to prevent unauthorized access, modification, interference, loss and / or abuse. However, despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee the perfect security of the transmission or storage of your personal data on the Internet as the Internet is not a sufficiently safe and secure environment.
11. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you have:
- A right of access to your personal data,
- A right to rectify your personal data,
- A right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons,
- The right to erase your personal data subject to legitimate reasons,
- A right to portability of your personal data from May 25, 2018,
- A right to "digital death", in accordance with the law for a digital republic, by providing us with guidelines relating to the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death. These directives can be registered with a "trusted digital third party" certified by the CNIL.
In the absence of a person designated to ensure the execution of these directives, your heirs will be appointed.
Fr l In the absence of instructions given during your lifetime, your heirs will then be able to exercise certain rights, in particular:
- the right of access, if necessary "for the settlement of the estate of the deceased",
- the right of objection to close your user accounts and object to the processing of their data.
To exercise these rights, all you have to do is make a written, signed and proof of identity request to the Consumer Service by e-mail using the contact form: here
A response will be sent to you within one (1) month from the date of receipt of your request. However, we reserve the right not to respond to clearly unfounded requests.
However, you can exercise your right to access and rectify your personal data at any time from your Account
12. WHAT IS OUR POLICY REGARDING THE PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS?
Our Site is intended for adults or minors having the authorization of their legal representative allowing them to place an order on the Site.
We do not collect or knowingly process personal data relating to minors.
13. SOCIAL MEDIA / LINKS
The company Les Petits Prödiges is not responsible for the collection or unlawful processing of personal data carried out by the social networks that we use such as Facebook and Instagram.
As a service rendered to our visitors, our Site may contain hypertext links to other websites which are neither operated nor controlled by the company Les Petits Prödiges.
The company Les Petits Prödiges will therefore not be held responsible for the content of such websites, nor the data protection practices of the third parties who operate them. We draw your attention to the fact that the data protection practices of third parties may differ from those presented in this Policy. We urge you to check and understand their practices in this matter before entrusting them with your personal data.